Make A Gift
Give to The Sharing Place
It is only with the help of compassionate friends like you that The Sharing Place can continue to provide support and outreach services to grieving children and their families. Some of friends will be making a gift for our annual “Paddle Raise” at our Day of The Dead Gala on October 22, 2022…please click on the “DONATE” button below!
Here’s how your gift can help:
- $25 – arts and crafts supplies for a group activity that helps children access and process their feelings
- $50 – cost of a family consultation appointment and group placement
- $100 – training two volunteers who will provide 68 priceless hours in grief support groups working with children, teens and parents
- $500 – grief support take home resources for two parent groups
- $1,000 – a year of grief support for a family
- $5,000 – sponsors a year of grief support for five families
Match Your Gifts
Before you make a gift, check to see if your company will match your gift. Companies such as American Express, eBay, Rocky Mountain Power, Verizon Wireless, and Wal-Mart offer incentives for employee gifts and volunteerism.
The Sharing Place is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and gifts are tax deductible. Our tax ID: 87-0514353. Gifts can be refunded within 30 days of gift date.
Make your gift using our secure online form.