It is only with the help of compassionate friends like you that The Sharing Place can continue to provide support and outreach services to grieving children and their families. Or consider becoming a member of our monthly giving donors, The Heart To Heart Society.
Here’s how your gift can help:
- $25 – arts and crafts supplies for a group activity that helps children access and process their feelings
- $50 – cost of a family consultation appointment and group placement
- $100 – training two volunteers who will provide 68 priceless hours in grief support groups working with children, teens and parents
- $500 – grief support take home resources for two parent groups
- $1,000 – a year of grief support for a family
- $5,000 – sponsors a year of grief support for five families
Match Your Gifts
Before you make a gift, check to see if your company will match your gift. Companies such as American Express, eBay, Rocky Mountain Power, Verizon Wireless, and Wal-Mart offer incentives for employee gifts and volunteerism.
The Sharing Place is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and gifts are tax deductible. Our tax ID: 87-0514353. Gifts can be refunded within 30 days of gift date.
Make your gift using our secure online form.