Here’s how your donation can help:
- $25 – arts and crafts supplies for a group activity that helps children access and process their feelings
- $50 – cost of a family consultation appointment and group placement
- $100 – training two volunteers who will provide 68 priceless hours in grief support groups working with children, teens and parents
- $500 – grief support take home resources for two parent groups
- $1,000 – a year of grief support for a family
- $5,000 – sponsors a year of grief support for five families
Match Your Donation
Before you make a donation, check to see if your company will match your donation. Companies such as American Express, eBay, Rocky Mountain Power, Verizon Wireless, and Wal-Mart offer incentives for employee donations and volunteerism.
The Sharing Place is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible. Our tax ID: 87-0514353. Donations can be refunded within 30 days of donation date.