Generous donations and wonderful community support allow us to provide support and outreach services to grieving children and their families. The Sharing Place prides itself in keeping expenses and administrative costs remarkably low for a non-profit agency.
For every $1 you donate, 93 cents goes directly to fund our grief support programs. Here's how your donation can help:
- $25 - tissue and candy for 4 grief support groups meeting one night
- $50 - cost of a family consultation appointment and group placement
- $100 - training a volunteer who will provide 68 priceless hours in grief support groups working with children, teens and parents
- $500 - two months of keeping our amazing facility inviting, warm and clean
- $1,000 - a year of grief support for a family
- $5,000 - improvements such as HVAC upgrades or new furniture for grief support group rooms
Match Your Donation
Before you make a donation, check to see if your company will match your donation. Companies such as American Express, eBay, Rocky Mountain Power, Verizon Wireless, and Wal-Mart offer incentives for employee donations and volunteerism.