LET’S CELEBRATE ASHLEY!
This year marks what would have been Ashley’s 40th birthday! In her memory, join us for an open house celebration of her life, share memories and learn about The Sharing Place.
August 5th, 2022, 6PM to 9 PM
The Sharing Place – 1695 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City
Dinner and drinks will be served!
In lieu of gifts, we are asking for donations to The Sharing Place. The Sharing Place provides grief support to grieving children and their families in Utah. Our family has benefited from these services after Ashley died in 2000.
Here’s how your gift can help:
- $25 – arts and crafts supplies for a group activity that helps children access and process their feelings
- $50 – cost of a family consultation appointment and group placement
- $100 – training two volunteers who will provide 68 priceless hours in grief support groups working with children, teens and parents
- $500 – grief support take home resources for two parent groups
- $1,200 – a year of grief support for a family
- $2,400 – sponsors a year of grief support for two families
- $3,600 – sponsors a year of grief support for three families
- $4,800 – sponsors a year of grief support for four families
Match Your Gifts
Before you make a gift, check to see if your company will match your gift. Companies such as American Express, eBay, Rocky Mountain Power, Verizon Wireless, and Wal-Mart offer incentives for employee gifts and volunteerism.
The Sharing Place is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and gifts are tax deductible. Our tax ID: 87-0514353. Gifts can be refunded within 30 days of gift date.
Make your gift using our secure online form.